Pages

jeudi 3 février 2011

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you’re at!

That weird little girl got that song back in my head! I worked for years to get it out and here it is again! Beating the Time, beating the Time, no wonder He doesn’t like you, who likes a beating.

*slurp*

What time is it? Yes, 6 o’clock!

And oh so rude she was! Sitting at a full table where she wasn’t even invited to. Offensive. No matter, all those questions stopped Doormouse from telling his story. A good story as it began. Wonder how it would have finished if he hadn't fallen asleep again?

*slurp*

I need a clean cup, moving on. I wonder what the Queen will think of her. Maybe she will win at croquet, even if I doubt so. No one can beat the Queen. But what if she does! Off with her head? Maybe... Or she could replace the Queen! No, no, no, no, no, impossible, impossible.

*slurp*

Personal remarks, she got what she wanted if you ask me! Such a childish child. Yes! That’s it; a childish child is what she is! No wonder she had all those questions, she is not old nor mature enough to know all that! That is the answer to the riddle! Why is a raven like a writing-desk : Because of a childish child! Ah ha!

*slurp*

I need a clean cup again!

Up above the world you fly, Like a tea-tray in the sky. Twinkle...

3 commentaires: