Pages

mardi 8 février 2011

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

I, Alice, welcome everyone to my world of adventures in the wonderland. Everything
started off with me being bored of reading books with no pictures and conversations. I’m going to tell you about the most exciting day in my life. Once I was in the garden with my sister when suddenly a white rabbit pass by me with a watch in a waistcoat-pocket saying he was getting late. I was unable to believe it. Moreover, I followed him, trough a tunnel, and then down a deep hole. According to me, the hole was about four thousand miles under ground. At the end of the tunnel I fell on a bed of dry leaves in a room with four doors. I can still see the rabbit rushing and looking at his watch. Oh my goodness! I don’t know why I can’t see the white rabbit any more. He vanished! And I ended up in the room surrounded by doors and all of them were locked. Suddenly, I saw a glass table in the middle of that room which wasn’t there before and there was a golden key on top of it. I grabbed it and tried it in all those doors around the wall, but it worked in none of them. Then, I came across this small door which was hiding under the curtains. That golden key was fit perfectly in it, but the door was so small that I could barely fit my head in it. Eventually, I saw a little bottle on top of the glass table which said:”Drink me”. Since I’m very conscious about myself I looked all around the bottle to see if it was marked poison, but it wasn’t. So I drank it and I shrinked. I was astonished to see myself only ten inches tall and now I cuold fit perfectly in that little door. I ran towards it, then I realised that I had forgotten my golden key on the table. I tried to climb that table but it was too slippery so I was unable to reach up there. Then I saw a box of cake that said:”Eat me”. So I did and I was expecting something odd to happen but it didn’t, so I sat back and finished the whole cake.

3 commentaires:

  1. Do you have some of the drugs you ingested that day still !?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That was very rude of you Cheshire puss..

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. *Grinning* ... then perhaps you should punish me ... maybe decapitate me ... but can you say it's decapitation if I only have a head and no body!? Maybe it could be amusing to see if it can work still ...

    RépondreSupprimer