Pages

mardi 8 février 2011

Hello young fellows, welcome to Somewhere!! Have you ever seen an invisible cat!? That would be hard if he were invisible wouldn’t it!? Things would be easier if I introduce myself to you, I think. I am the Cheshire Cat and all of you look like you are a little lost … I will be your guide through this magical place that is Somewhere or maybe is it Elsewhere!? Just follow my grin!! I hope you creatures don’t mind madness too much! Everyone is mad here! I am mad, they are mad and even you are mad, or you wouldn’t be here following a talkative cat that smiles and becomes invisible at will. You should remember what I just told you since this might be the most important lesson I will give you during this adventure. I will help you progress through this wonderful madness by giving you useful advice on how to behave with the common folks of this place and help you understand how this world behaves on its own as a whole. I will probably be the only one that listens to you very carefully! I will provide you with an intelligent conversation and you may start looking for me during your trip!! I can’t help you physically though. Perhaps I will entertain you or you might even entertain me if I send you to dangerous situations. I can allow myself to go there since I am not really vulnerable to this world. I hope you have you a nice trip!!

1 commentaire: