Pages

dimanche 6 février 2011

I’m the White Rabbit, a lot of you people think I'm a second grade character, but

and I'm saying that with modesty, I'm the most important character of the story;

otherwise, without me there’s no timeline or third dimension. I may be an anxious

being, not socially-inclined, but I deserve respect since I talk and wear clothes

like every human being. My coldness is necessary to be efficient at what I do;

otherwise,I couldn't discipline myself. Relationships would distract me and fail

me. My only master is Time. I'm completely submitted to him, so don’t expect

anything from me or you’ll lose time. I may look tired of running because of the

pink eyes but don’t fool yourself: I’ll never quit my duty. The advantage of always

having my head in the future is that I don't lose time thinking and I never regret

what’s in the past, so I never lose my focus of the moment. There's not much left

to say for now because the story is just beginning, but I hope to play a more

elaborate role in the future, so I'll have a lot more to say in the next part of the

diary.

3 commentaires:

  1. Hello there, I don't think we have met yet...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks to you White Rabbit. Because of you, I ended up in this magistic world, but now you should stop running and hold on. So, I can get a chance to meet you up personally.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Time ... time ... what do they all have with time ...!? You are the most important character because otherwise there wouln't be a timeline ... but I don't think it's really important to anyone ... we live in a chaotic world that follows no rules ... so time has a relative place ... but it is ok with me white rabbit, I very much enjoy the way you run around ...

    RépondreSupprimer